Our goal is to make better health achievable, and its pursuit desirable. This means understanding and respecting individual motivations, barriers, and beliefs about healthcare while offering a scalable and efficient communication strategy for our clients that keeps costs in check and builds revenue.
To that end, each Eliza program includes lots of added value, without extra costs.
With all resources in house, and a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model, Eliza can support a higher quality interaction, which is also more cost-effective for our clients (no licensing fees). Plus we’re continuously capturing and analyzing data that helps improve each subsequent interaction in terms of the quality of the speech recognition engine, the level of tailoring we can apply to the content, and identifying which approaches have the greatest impact on specific populations.
Services included as part of every Eliza program include:
- Development and deployment of tailored healthcare communications via interactive, automated phone calls
- A comprehensive, proven menu of healthcare communication programs that are ready to go, right off the shelf
- Patented speech recognition engine developed specifically for healthcare and a supporting in-house linguistics team
- Interaction Design methodologies and services that get the right message to the right person at the right time, thereby driving behavior change
- Data management techniques that maximize the reach of outbound programs
- Account Management and Project Management services that support the development, deployment, and analysis on a program-by-program and cross-program basis
- Secure web-based reporting including real-time program reports and real-time control over call volume to optimize call center resources
- Quality Assurance tools and techniques that deliver engaging, high quality interactions
- ISO 27001 certification to ensure that outreach on behalf of our clients is supported by the highest standards for security
We offer additional value to our clients through consulting arrangements that include:
- Development and deployment of coordinated multimodal outreach including calls, mailings, e-mailings, web content, and text messaging
- Analytics-driven engagement platform including segmentation strategies and member-level profile building
- Data analysis projects including study design, deployment, measurement, and recommendations
- Strategic communications consulting services for coordinating messages throughout your entire organization