Wellness and Prevention
What’s an ounce of prevention really worth?
Just about everyone benefits from wellness initiatives – from employers building a more productive work force, to healthcare organizations seeking to reduce downstream healthcare costs, to parents and spouses who want to see their loved ones live life to its fullest. The challenge is in making the road to wellness easier to navigate.
Eliza programs support a wide range of communications, complementing the resources you already have in place:
- Welcome members to the plan and share information about available benefits
- Offer timely, personally relevant information about preventive health programs based on demographics
- Drive participation in consumer directed health programs through focused education
- Point members to supportive resources – such as online Health Risk Assessments
- Encourage ongoing relationships with physicians and other care providers
- Effectively screen for risk and enroll individuals in health improvement programs
- Track self-reported health improvement over time – either across a population or on an individual basis – offering tailored education and support along the way
- Promote incentives for individuals to adopt healthy lifestyles
Sample programs include:
- Welcome programs
- Recruitment and enrollment programs
- Childhood obesity outreach
- Engage and activate programs (with call transfer to a care specialist)
- Lifestyle management (smoking/weight/stress)
- Depression assessment and screeners
- Healthy back outreach
- Surveys (Quality of Life, presenteeism, Health Risk Assessment)
- Drive to action (i.e., drive to branded web site, drive enrollment in consumer directed health programs)
- ...and many more
For examples of Eliza outcomes in the area of wellness and prevention, contact us at email@example.com.