Listen. Learn. Win loyalty.
Choosing the right medium to communicate with patients about their health, drug therapies, and overall condition management can be a real challenge. As it becomes increasingly tough to rise above the noise, it's one-on-one, personalized guidance that has proven to make the greatest impact on adherence to a particular drug regimen and to a particular brand.
Eliza programs assess and address a wide range of topics, timed to specific events and building on the resources you already have in place:
- Drive behavior change with outreach that coincides with specific events, such as a new diagnosis
- Efficiently screen patients for conditions and point them to appropriate resources
- Boost incremental prescriptions by offering refill reminders with real-time transfers to pharmacies
- Offer proactive patient education across therapeutic categories
- Develop value-added programs and improve your formulary status by supporting therapeutic areas that are of high interest to your health plan customers
- Offer tailored disease management programs that approximate one-on-one therapy guidance with timely support, education, and ongoing monitoring
- Gather patients' feedback on their past and planned behaviors, and adjust messages as necessary based on findings
- Provide post-market surveillance on patient experiences with medications
- Cost-effectively maintain a dialogue with patients over time, assessing and addressing their condition and winning their loyalty
Sample programs include:
- Welcome and medication explanation
- Condition-specific education and support
- Multi-stage adherence programs
- Proactive refill reminders
- Tardy refill reminders
- Therapy compliance outreach
- Patient surveys
- ...and many more
For examples of Eliza outcomes in the area of pharmaceutical support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.